My morning pick-you-ups:
- The Miserable Mangled Mess of Managed Futures (Peter L Brandt)
- As Solar Panels Boom, It Was the Simple Business Model That the Big Energy Players Missed (GigaOm) see also Solar Panels Now Being Offered as a Prebuilt Feature in California (Daily Beast)
- Agriculture Investors Develop a Taste for Permanent Crops (Institutional Investor)
- Hedge-Fund Middlemen Are Getting Cheaper (MoneyBeat)
- Housing Investors Settle Into a Holding Pattern. (WSJ)
- Here’s What Chinese Hackers Actually Stole From U.S. Companies (Time) see also China Halts Cybersecurity Cooperation After U.S. Spying Charges (Bloomberg)
- Buzzfeed’s Founder Used to Write Marxist Theory and It Explains Buzzfeed Perfectly (Vox)
- Sheila Bair: Why I Recommend Tim Geithner’s Book (Term Sheet)
- There Was No Surface Mini Because Microsoft Already Lost on Tablets (Mashable) see also Microsoft: Surface Pro 3 Will Replace Your Laptop (CNET)
- Disneyland’s original Prospectus Revealed! (BoingBoing)
What are you reading?
Is the Bond Rally Really That Surprising?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.