My morning pick-you-ups:
- The Miserable Mangled Mess of Managed Futures (Peter L Brandt)
- As Solar Panels Boom, It Was the Simple Business Model That the Big Energy Players Missed (GigaOm) see also Solar Panels Now Being Offered as a Prebuilt Feature in California (Daily Beast)
- Agriculture Investors Develop a Taste for Permanent Crops (Institutional Investor)
- Hedge-Fund Middlemen Are Getting Cheaper (MoneyBeat)
- Housing Investors Settle Into a Holding Pattern. (WSJ)
- Here's What Chinese Hackers Actually Stole From U.S. Companies (Time) see also China Halts Cybersecurity Cooperation After U.S. Spying Charges (Bloomberg)
- Buzzfeed's Founder Used to Write Marxist Theory and It Explains Buzzfeed Perfectly (Vox)
- Sheila Bair: Why I Recommend Tim Geithner's Book (Term Sheet)
- There Was No Surface Mini Because Microsoft Already Lost on Tablets (Mashable) see also Microsoft: Surface Pro 3 Will Replace Your Laptop (CNET)
- Disneyland's original Prospectus Revealed! (BoingBoing)
What are you reading?
Is the Bond Rally Really That Surprising?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com