Good Tuesday morning:
- Globalize your portfolio: Avoiding non-U.S. stocks will cost you in the long run. (WSJ)
- Why Some Investors Are Happy With Lousy Returns (Teten) but see The Science of Improving Your Performance at Almost Anything (Farnam Street)
- America Dumbs Down: A rising tide of anti-intellectual thinking (Maclean's)
- Eliminate All Financial Hero Worship (Kirk Report) see also Financial Advice and Innovation (Rick Ferri)
- Thomas Piketty and the End of Our Peaceful Coexistence With Inequality (The Atlantic)
- Tim Geithner, Unreliable Narrator (Medium)
- How Much Does It Cost to Book Your Favorite Band? (Priceonomics)
- Chinese Hackers Show Humans Are Weakest Security Link (Bloomberg)
- Slang Shows Us How Language Is Always Changing (FT)
- These ‘Signs from the Near Future’ May Be Closer Than They Appear (The Verge)
What are you reading?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.