My morning reading:
- Why the Housing Bubble Tanked the Economy and the Tech Bubble Didn’t (FiveThirtyEight)
- Survey Explains Why Investors Remain ‘Side Lined’ (STA Wealth Management) see also Traders Gonna Trade (Reformed Broker)
- Lehman a Gift That Keeps Giving for Paulson to King Street (Bloomberg)
- How Britain’s Economy Got Dumber: Pfizer’s Bid For AstraZeneca (The Guardian)
- The 25 Most Socially Influential Advisors (Reformed Broker)
- Economists Used to Be the Priests of Free Markets -- Now They’re Just a Bunch of Engineers (Quartz)
- Are You Too Busy? Learn to spot the early warning signs of overload (WSJ)
- Twitter Rolls Out a Way to Mute Chatty Friends (Re/Code) see also Why We Favorite Tweets, According to Science (BuzzFeed)
- Sarah Baker Speaks for the Overweight on ‘Louie’ (NY Times)
- 100 Most Creative People 2014 (Fast Company)
What are you reading?
Found After 500 Years, the Wreck of Christopher Columbus’s Flagship the Santa Maria
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.