My morning train reading:
- Look Past Dow Highs to Small Stock Warning Sign (Barron's) see also Biotech: Dip or Bubble? (Fidelity)
- Why Millennials Are Hurting the Real Estate Recovery (MarketWatch)
- Proof Most Investors Are Clueless (MarketWatch) see also Worried the Fed will sink your bond portfolio? Worry about your own behavior, too. (WSJ)
- Hedgeye: One of the Most Polarizing Companies in Finance is Suing a Stay-at-Home Dad For Defamation (Business Insider)
- How Teens Are Making Money Off Twitter Novelty Accounts (Motherboard) see also A love letter to Twitter from its design chief (Stop Design)
- U.S. Is No.1, China Is So Yesterday (Bloomberg View)
- Found after 500 Years, the Wreck of Christopher Columbus's Flagship the Santa Maria (The Independent)
- Our Ruling Ideology Is Denial (Daily Beast) see also Unstoppable Melting of Antarctic Ice Sheet Found Underway (Washington Post)
- The Hidden Psychology of Ordering Food Online (FastCo Labs)
- The Golden Years (Auto Universum) see also Solar Roadways (Indie GoGo)
What are you reading?
EPS and Revenue Beat Rates
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org