My morning train reading:
- Look Past Dow Highs to Small Stock Warning Sign (Barron’s) see also Biotech: Dip or Bubble? (Fidelity)
- Why Millennials Are Hurting the Real Estate Recovery (MarketWatch)
- Proof Most Investors Are Clueless (MarketWatch) see also Worried the Fed will sink your bond portfolio? Worry about your own behavior, too. (WSJ)
- Hedgeye: One of the Most Polarizing Companies in Finance is Suing a Stay-at-Home Dad For Defamation (Business Insider)
- How Teens Are Making Money Off Twitter Novelty Accounts (Motherboard) see also A love letter to Twitter from its design chief (Stop Design)
- U.S. Is No.1, China Is So Yesterday (Bloomberg View)
- Found after 500 Years, the Wreck of Christopher Columbus’s Flagship the Santa Maria (The Independent)
- Our Ruling Ideology Is Denial (Daily Beast) see also Unstoppable Melting of Antarctic Ice Sheet Found Underway (Washington Post)
- The Hidden Psychology of Ordering Food Online (FastCo Labs)
- The Golden Years (Auto Universum) see also Solar Roadways (Indie GoGo)
What are you reading?
EPS and Revenue Beat Rates
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.