We’ve reached Friday. You may now rejoice!
- Adaptive Genius of Rigged Markets (Salient Partners)
- As the Fed Tapers Its Treasury Purchases, Other Central Banks Step In (Institutional Investor)
- Hedge funds, fortunes and merit (FT Alphaville)
- Documents Contradict Blackstone CEO’s Boasts About High-Fee Alternative Investments (Pando Daily) see also Docs Obtained By Bando Show How a Wall Street Giant Is Guaranteed Huge Fees From Taxpayers on Risky Pension Investments (Pando Daily)
- What Baby Boomers’ Retirement Means For the U.S. Economy (FiveThirtyEight)
- The Story of the American Recovery in 15 Charts (Washington Post)
- Why America’s About to Run Out of Money For Roads (Again) (Vox)
- The Failure of the Fat Free Revolution (Priceonomics)
- The Secret History of Life-Hacking (Pacific Standard)
- Hello, Suckers: The Most Mysterious Creature in the Sea (Weekly Standard)
Where’s the party?
Market Cap Declines: Percent Versus Dollar Value
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.