Good Thursday morning:
• What Kills Bull Markets? (Yahoo Finance)
• The 52-Week High List Continues to Diverge (All Star Charts) see also Russell Breaks Down, Negative Divergence in NYSE New Highs (Reformed Broker)
• Should We Forget Shiller CAPE Ratios and Focus on E/P Instead? (Kitces)
• Why Are Americans So Bad With Money? (The Atlantic)
• Robert Shiller's Data Say the Last Two Times Have Been Different (Beat the Press)
• Algorithms Beat Intuition -- the Evidence Is Everywhere (TurnKey Analyst)
• Surprise! 'Pro-business' Policies Hurt State Economic Growth (LA Times) but see State Taxes Have a Negligible Impact on Americans' Interstate Moves (Center on Budget and Policy Priorities)
• Eat More Nuts (and Vegetables, and Don't Forget to Exercise and Quit Smoking) (FiveThirtyEight)
• The Top Ten Global Warming 'Skeptic' Arguments Answered (The Guardian) see also Will We Now Finally Care About Climate Change? (WonkBook)
• The Man Who Literally Built 'Star Wars' (Esquire)
What are you reading?
Teen pregnancies, births and abortions reach all-time low
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com