Happy hump day:
- Small-Cap Breakdown? (The Capital Spectator) see also Russell Closes Below 200-DMA (Bespoke)
- Buybacks: Another Name for Quality (Morningstar)
- Why Emotions Are Key to Trading Performance (TraderFeed) see also Ten Surefire Trading Rules to Make You Rich (Reformed Broker)
- Book Review: Clash of the Financial Pundits (Aleph Blog)
- The winners of the energy future buyout bust (Washington Post)
- What’s Right With Housing? (Calculated Risk)
- U.S. Public Investment Falls to Lowest Level Since War (FT)
- How Russia Inc. Moves Billions Offshore -- and a Handful of Tax Havens May Hold Key to Sanctions (Bloomberg)
- There’s No Evidence That Privatization Works, But in the U.K., It Marches on (The Guardian)
- Nine Maps That Show How Climate Change Is Already Affecting the U.S. (Vox) see also Seven Scary Facts About How Global Warming Is Scorching the U.S. (Mother Jones)
What are you reading?
One of these things is not like the other . . .
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.