Some morning reads to start your day:
- The Many Ways to Tap the Water Boom (Barron’s)
- Notes From the Ira Sohn Conference, 2014 (Reformed Broker) see also Hedge Fund Moguls’ Pay Has the 1 Percent Looking Up (DealBook)
- The Lehman Brothers Ethos Fades at Barclays (MoneyBeat)
- Financial advisers: Should you hire one, or manage your money by yourself? (WSJ) see also Five Rookie Investing Mistakes to Avoid (USA Today)
- Too Big To Audit? Large Partnerships Escape IRS Scrutiny, GAO Reports (CNS News)
- Gary Becker and the Economics Revolution That Wasn’t (New Yorker)
- Thomas Piketty Interview: I Don’t Care for Marx (New Republic) see also Americans Not Sold on Piketty’s Big Idea…Yet (Washington Post)
- How Long Can Russia’s Oil and Gas Wealth Last? (CS Monitor)
- Indictment Details How to Forge a Masterpiece (NY Times)
- Apple Retail and the Innovator’s Dilemma (stratechery)
What are you reading?
Hedge Fund Moguls’ Pay Has the 1 Percent Looking Up
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.