Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
• Recap: The 2014 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting (MoneyBeat)
• Gross Says No Asset Bubbles Given 2 Percent Fed Long-Term Rate (Bloomberg) but see Tom DeMark Says U.S. Stocks at Risk of 11 Percent Decline (Bloomberg)
• Some Things You Will Never Hear From a Portfolio Manager (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Beware Experts Bearing Predictions (Millennial Invest)
• The Existential Pleasures of Engineering Beta (Mutual Fund Observer)
• The Newsonomics of Quartz, 19 Months in (Nieman Lab)
• Are Mortgage Lenders Finally Lowering Their Standards? Not So Much. (WonkBlog)
• Pixar Cofounder Ed Catmull on Failure and Why Fostering a Fearless Culture Is the Key to Groundbreaking Creative Work (Brain Pickings)
• Who’s Getting a Good Night’s Sleep? (FiveThirtyEight)
• Six Intriguing Types of Synesthesia: Tasting Words, Seeing Sounds, Hearing Colors and More (PsyBlog)
What are you reading?
Is the ‘Blame Bush’ Era Ending?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.