Some morning reads to start your hump day:
• Rigging CEO Pay (Bloomberg View)
• This Google Motherboard Means Trouble for Intel (Wired) see also Google is the weapon of choice in the cloud (WSJ)
• The Citigroup Clique (Politico)
• IMF: Russia Is Already in Recession (Business Insider) see also Russian Stocks: White House Press Secretary Says Sell; Morgan Stanley Says Buy (Wall Street on Parade)
• Our Fragile Economy of Stock Bubbles and Luxury Goods (Al Jazeera America)
• What Is Right With Modernity? (Noahpinion)
• How Smaller Government Is Hitting Payrolls in Parts of U.S. (Real Time Economics)
• How to Tell If Any of Your Accounts Have Been Hacked (BGR) see also These Sites Tell Which of Your Accounts Have Been Hacked (Forbes)
• How Far Fitness Has Fallen (Outside Online)
• Pat Riley's 'Three-Peat' Payday Hinges on LeBron Winning Again (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
The Top 1 Percent Is Very Male and Very White
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com