Happy Birthday to Debbie Stabenow, 64.
Right to the good stuff:
1. Seth Mastket says that partisan polarization is here to stay, at least for the foreseeable future.
2. Brendan Nyhan on political dynasties.
3. Sarah Kliff takes apart the latest Kaiser ACA poll.
4. Jonathan Chait makes a good point: people who want to slash government benefits to poor people will generally prefer to debate whether they are well-intentioned than to debate the consequences of their policies.
5. While Conor Friedersdorf wants conservatives to tell the truth to themselves about what they actually want.
6. And Sarah Posner on Sarah Palin vs. Christians.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Francis Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org