Some Monday reads to start your week:
- Bonds Surprise in Q1 (Fidelity)
- Reinvesting in Your Dividend Stocks Is Still the Best Way to Beat Inflation Over the Long Run (Motley Fool) see also Floating a Few Cents to Investors (MoneyBeat)
- High-flying Small Caps Get Clipped (WSJ
- Incredibly, the SEC Sets Forth Its View: Suitability Standard Is the Same as Fiduciary Standard (Scholarly Financial Planner)
- “Great Brands Impose a View on You” (Reformed Broker) see also Whole Foods Takes Over America (CNN Money)
- Mortgage-Loan Limits Hit Buyers in High-Cost Housing Markets (Real Time Economics)
- Apprenticeships Help Create Jobs. So Why Are They in Decline in the U.S.? (WSJ) see also Why You Hate Your Job (Motley Fool)
- The Death of Money Portfolio (Millennial Invest)
- Stunningly Rapid Urban Development, Seen Through Google Street View (WonkBlog) see also Go Back in Time With Street View (Google Blog)
- A Dozen Things I Have Learned From Jeff Bezos (25iq)
How was your weekend?
The price of new homes is surging -- in part because houses are getting bigger
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.