Some Monday reads to start your week:
- Bonds Surprise in Q1 (Fidelity)
- Reinvesting in Your Dividend Stocks Is Still the Best Way to Beat Inflation Over the Long Run (Motley Fool) see also Floating a Few Cents to Investors (MoneyBeat)
- High-flying Small Caps Get Clipped (WSJ
- Incredibly, the SEC Sets Forth Its View: Suitability Standard Is the Same as Fiduciary Standard (Scholarly Financial Planner)
- "Great Brands Impose a View on You" (Reformed Broker) see also Whole Foods Takes Over America (CNN Money)
- Mortgage-Loan Limits Hit Buyers in High-Cost Housing Markets (Real Time Economics)
- Apprenticeships Help Create Jobs. So Why Are They in Decline in the U.S.? (WSJ) see also Why You Hate Your Job (Motley Fool)
- The Death of Money Portfolio (Millennial Invest)
- Stunningly Rapid Urban Development, Seen Through Google Street View (WonkBlog) see also Go Back in Time With Street View (Google Blog)
- A Dozen Things I Have Learned From Jeff Bezos (25iq)
How was your weekend?
The price of new homes is surging -- in part because houses are getting bigger
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com