Pour yourself a cup of Joe, settle into your favorite chair, and cozy up with my long-form weekend reads.
- No Exit: One Startup's Struggle to Survive the Silicon Valley Gold Rush (Wired)
- Hedge Funds and the 40-Year Cycle (Catallactic)
- The Untold Story of Larry Page's Incredible Comeback (Business Insider) see also The Truth About Google X: The Secretive Lab's Closed Doors (FastCo)
- For E.O. Wilson, Wonders Never Cease (Harvard Gazette)
- This is why sleep is so important to athletic performance (The Atlantic)
- The Invention of the AeroPress (Priceonomics)
- With Farm Robotics, the Cows Decide When It's Milking Time (NY Times) see also Big food: Michael Pollan Thinks Wall Street Has Way Too Much Influence Over What We Eat (Vox)
- The Evolutionary Mystery of Left-Handedness and What It Reveals About How the Brain Works (Brain Pickings)
- Climate Catastrophe: A Superstorm for Global Warming Research (Spiegel)
- Building a Bigger Action Hero (Men's Journal)
What's for brunch?
The Dow Priced in Gold Remains Well Below Record Highs
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org