My Wednesday reads for your eyes:
- Dow Theory: Buy Signal Within Sight (MoneyBeat)
- Still Believe in Efficient Markets? Explain This… (Pension Partners) see also Why Indexes Are Capitalization-Weighted (Aleph Blog)
- Canada: The Next Oil Superpower? (National Interest)
- Is Famed Fiduciary Advocate Ron Rhoades Ready to Concede Defeat? (Fiduciary News)
- The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World’s Richest (NY Times)
- The Ways Food Tricks Our Brains (The Atlantic)
- Taxpayers Hit Twice by Fast-Food Pay Practices (Fiscal Times)
- What You’d Need to Make in Every County in America to Afford a Decent One-Bedroom (Wonkblog)
- Why Are Conservatives Obsessed With Reagan? He Coincided With Ideological Party Takeover Like No Democratic President Did (Mischiefs of Faction)
- Apple Engineer Recalls the iPhone’s Birth (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Large Caps Are Cheaper Than Small and Mid Caps
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.