My Wednesday reads for your eyes:
- Dow Theory: Buy Signal Within Sight (MoneyBeat)
- Still Believe in Efficient Markets? Explain This... (Pension Partners) see also Why Indexes Are Capitalization-Weighted (Aleph Blog)
- Canada: The Next Oil Superpower? (National Interest)
- Is Famed Fiduciary Advocate Ron Rhoades Ready to Concede Defeat? (Fiduciary News)
- The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World's Richest (NY Times)
- The Ways Food Tricks Our Brains (The Atlantic)
- Taxpayers Hit Twice by Fast-Food Pay Practices (Fiscal Times)
- What You'd Need to Make in Every County in America to Afford a Decent One-Bedroom (Wonkblog)
- Why Are Conservatives Obsessed With Reagan? He Coincided With Ideological Party Takeover Like No Democratic President Did (Mischiefs of Faction)
- Apple Engineer Recalls the iPhone's Birth (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Large Caps Are Cheaper Than Small and Mid Caps
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org