You have to read something. You should read these:
- Bull vs. Bear debate: Is Pullback Over? (USA Today)
- Busting the Stock Picker’s Market Myth (Rick Ferri) see also Longer Term, The Case for Small Caps. (WSJ)
- 9.1 Million U.S. Homes Still ‘Underwater’, Down 26 Percent (World Property Channel)
- The Potential Bubble the Federal Reserve Cares Most About (FiveThirtyEight)
- Here’s the Only Way to Get Really, Really Rich (Business Insider) see also Does Inflation Make You Poorer? (Noahpinion)
- Is the U.S. Losing the Tech Race? (LA Times)
- The New Study About Oligarchy That’s Blowing up the Internet, Explained (Vox)
- America’s Less Religious: Study Puts Some Blame on the Internet (NPR) but see Big Bang a Big Question for Most Americans (AP)
- Check out these 24 mind-blowing facts about marijuana roduction (Mother Jones)
- The iPad Is a Tease (Monday Note) see also Beats Bites the Bullet, and Starts Selling Subscriptions From Apple’s App (Re/Code)
What are you reading?
U.S. Corporate Bond Issuance
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.