You have to read something. You should read these:
- Bull vs. Bear debate: Is Pullback Over? (USA Today)
- Busting the Stock Picker's Market Myth (Rick Ferri) see also Longer Term, The Case for Small Caps. (WSJ)
- 9.1 Million U.S. Homes Still 'Underwater', Down 26 Percent (World Property Channel)
- The Potential Bubble the Federal Reserve Cares Most About (FiveThirtyEight)
- Here's the Only Way to Get Really, Really Rich (Business Insider) see also Does Inflation Make You Poorer? (Noahpinion)
- Is the U.S. Losing the Tech Race? (LA Times)
- The New Study About Oligarchy That's Blowing up the Internet, Explained (Vox)
- America's Less Religious: Study Puts Some Blame on the Internet (NPR) but see Big Bang a Big Question for Most Americans (AP)
- Check out these 24 mind-blowing facts about marijuana roduction (Mother Jones)
- The iPad Is a Tease (Monday Note) see also Beats Bites the Bullet, and Starts Selling Subscriptions From Apple's App (Re/Code)
What are you reading?
U.S. Corporate Bond Issuance
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com