Some reads for your post-holiday malaise:
- Risk of Stock Pullback Continues (Moneybeat) but see Tech Fall Isn't Seen as Sign of Trouble (WSJ)
- Rob Arnott: Demographics Are the Markets' 800-Pound Gorilla (Barron's)
- What happens when the sadomonetarists move in (NYT)
- Peculiar Traits of Rich People (Motley Fool)
- Blaming Robert Rubin for financial crisis (The Guardian)
- Five Questions on the State of Mortgage Lending (Five Things)
- Four Things To Know About 'Robo-Advisors' (ETF.com)
- How Democratic and Republican morals compare to the rest of the world (Wonkblog)
- Friends, and Influence, for Sale Online (Bits)
- Innoveracy: Misunderstanding Innovation (Asymco)
What are you reading?
States With Highest Share of Underwater Properties
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com