Some reads for your post-holiday malaise:
- Risk of Stock Pullback Continues (Moneybeat) but see Tech Fall Isn’t Seen as Sign of Trouble (WSJ)
- Rob Arnott: Demographics Are the Markets’ 800-Pound Gorilla (Barron’s)
- What happens when the sadomonetarists move in (NYT)
- Peculiar Traits of Rich People (Motley Fool)
- Blaming Robert Rubin for financial crisis (The Guardian)
- Five Questions on the State of Mortgage Lending (Five Things)
- Four Things To Know About ‘Robo-Advisors’ (ETF.com)
- How Democratic and Republican morals compare to the rest of the world (Wonkblog)
- Friends, and Influence, for Sale Online (Bits)
- Innoveracy: Misunderstanding Innovation (Asymco)
What are you reading?
States With Highest Share of Underwater Properties
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.