Some reads to keep you busy for the rest of your Friday:
- Did the Bull Market Happen Without You? Here's Why (MarketWatch)
- Money Rotates Into Late Cycle Names (All Star Charts) see also Why Stocks Are 43 Percent Too Expensive (Forbes)
- Active Managers Must Work to Justify Fees (FT)
- Yuan Depreciation Is Deeper Than You Think (Real Time Economics)
- The Economist Was a Rock Star (New Republic)
- Labor Shortage Threatens to Bust the Shale Boom (Bloomberg)
- Merely Rich and Superrich: The Tax Gap Is Narrowing (NY Times) see also Get Used to It: The Rich Do Get Richer (Fiscal Times)
- How Can Yahoo Be Worth Less Than Zero? (Bloomberg View)
- Is Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein "the most dangerous man in America?" (The Atlantic)
- The Business of Building Roller Coasters (Priceonomics)
What are you reading?
Declining Misery Index Boosting P/E
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org