My early Thursday reads:
- Secular Stagnation or Secular Boom? (Antonio Fatas)
- Intentions on Housing (Alhambra Partners)
- That Pesky Indicator Still Saying U.S. Stocks Are Cheap (Bloomberg) see also Stock Market “Monster Spray”? (High Net World)
- Five Good Questions with Professor Terry Odean on behavioral economics (Above the Market)
- Major Study Finds The U.S. Is An Oligarchy (Business Insider) see also Testing Theories of American Politics (Princeton)
- The Proof Is in the Data: Time to Raise the U.S. Minimum Wage (Term Sheet)
- Amazon and Google Are in an Epic Battle to Dominate the Cloud -- and Amazon May Already Have Won (Quartz)
- The Remarkable Transformation of $AAPL (Millennial Invest)
- Seven Facts About Our Broken Tax System (The Nation)
- Why It’s EDM’s Fault Outkast Flopped (EDM)
What's up for the three day weekend?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.