Here are some reads for your midweek morning:
- How the wealthy resemble sociopaths: Peculiar Traits of Rich People (Motley Fool) see also Why Rich People Feel Poor (Bloomberg)
- Wonky: When Will the Fed Change Its Reaction Function? (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
- The First Down-Quarter for Earnings Since 2012? (Reformed Broker)
- Gold: In Search of a New Standard (FT) but see China Is Losing Its Taste for Gold (WSJ)
- How Innovation May Make Wall Street Less Efficient (Real Time Economics)
- Regulators to unveil plans to step-up checks on stockbroker records (WSJ)
- The Cayman Islands: Where tens of billions of dollars don’t get declared to IRS (Quartz)
- This Is Amazon’s Smartphone (BGR)
- Why Scientists Increasingly Need to be Salesmen (Priceonomics)
- America and Russia Arm the World, in Four Charts (Vox)
What are you reading?
Sovereign Yields Continue Lower
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.