Happy Birthday to Bruce Bochy, 59.
Two Seders done, time for the good stuff:
1. Adam Ramey is studying personality and behavior in Congress, and has some interesting results.
2. Josh Huder on productivity and the 113th Congress.
3. How biased are partisan polls? Harry Enten looks at the evidence.
4. Sarah Kliff on health-care spending.
5. The Census Bureau explains why it is changing health-insurance questions.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org