Happy Birthday to Bruce Bochy, 59.
Two Seders done, time for the good stuff:
1. Adam Ramey is studying personality and behavior in Congress, and has some interesting results.
2. Josh Huder on productivity and the 113th Congress.
3. How biased are partisan polls? Harry Enten looks at the evidence.
4. Sarah Kliff on health-care spending.
5. The Census Bureau explains why it is changing health-insurance questions.
To contact the writer of this article: Jonathan Bernstein at Jbernstein62@bloomberg.net.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org