Good Tax Day morning. Here’s what I’m reading so far:
- On Tax Day, Who Wants the Rich to Pay More? (MarketWatch) see also TurboTax Maker Linked to 'Grassroots' Campaign Against Free, Simple Tax Filing (Talking Points Memo)
- Yangtze River Delta Becomes Epicenter for China Credit Risk (Reuters)
- Can Your ‘Money-Losing Behavior’ be Cured? (MarketWatch) see also On the road to riches and diamond rings, real traders see real swings. (TRB)
- A Brief History of M&A (FT Alphaville)
- So, what’s it like to have too much money? Apparently, very stressful. (Vanity Fair)
- Priced Out of Brooklyn (TBP) see also In Many Cities, Rent Is Rising Out of Reach of Middle Class (NY Times)
- Millions of Android Devices Vulnerable to Heartbleed Bug
- Why You Should Never Read the Comments (Priceonomics)
- The Heart of Dropbox (stratēchery)
- The Manhattan District Attorney Is Coming For David Samson (Esquire)
What are you deducting?
Where Your 2013 Taxes Went
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.