We're back to the grind. Ease the transition with these reads:
- Notes from the DoubleLine Lunch with Jeffrey Gundlach, Spring 2014 (Reformed Broker)
- Dealing With Market Insanity (Trader Feed) see also Some Quick Thoughts Regarding the Tape . . . (Phil Pearlman)
- Five Burning Questions Investors Have About Markets Right Now (Financial Post)
- Rotate, Reflate, Reflect, Placate (FT Alphaville)
- The Problem With Profitless Start-ups (NY Mag)
- Clements: Dividend funds to retire on: An allocation can help preserve capital (WSJ)
- The Dark Side of Investment Stories (ThinkAdvisor)
- Why Won't Washington Take on Wall Street's Biggest Crimes? (The Atlantic)
- Why the 'Next Silicon Valley' Is Always Silicon Valley (The Atlantic)
- The 13 Gods of the Internet Pantheon (College Humor)
What are you reading?
Stock-Market Jitters Put Investors at Ease
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.