The workweek is almost over, and not a moment too soon:
- Pseudo-Mathematics and Financial Charlatanism (EurekAlert)
- Irrelevant Investor: Four Brilliant Ways to Invest (Reformed Broker)
- Let’s Stop Talking About HFT for a Little While (Math Babe)
- Bubble Bursting? Only for Biotech and Internet Stocks (Black Rock) see also Investors Want More . . . Investment (Pragmatic Capitalism)
- Wolf: Only the Ignorant Live in Fear of Hyperinflation (FT)
- How Western Is Germany? Russia Crisis Spurs Identity Conflict (Spiegel)
- Why Do Investors Make Bad Choices? (BV)
- Being Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking (Priceonomics)
- 900 Years of Tree Diagrams, the Most Important Data Viz Tool in History (Wired)
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement (Hollywood Reporter) see also Stephen Colbert’s Replacement: A Question Even Bigger Than Letterman’s (Mashable)
What's up for the weekend?
Stocks’ Skid Dents IPO Market
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.