Some morning reads for your enjoyment:
- The Short Guide to Capital in the 21st Century (Vox)
- Renewables are hot again: Goldman’s Stuart Bernstein says VCs are coming back to clean tech. (WSJ) see also Environmental Defense Fund head says CEOs underestimate the effects of climate change. (WSJ)
- Investor Sentiment and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns (Journal of Finance)
- ”The Most Important Charts in the World” (Business Insider)
- Mebane Faber: Own Most-Beaten-Down Stocks (ETF.com) see also Why Investors Should Fear the Return of the Buyback (The Term Sheet)
- 8 Steps to Launch an Idea, in Just a Few Hours (Inc.)
- Twitter Is Surprisingly Accurate at Predicting Unemployment (WonkBlog) see also Americans started fewer businesses last year. Here’s why that’s good news. (Washington Post)
- Rethinking What We Mean by ‘Mobile Web’ (Daring Fireball)
- When Years Are Celebs (More Intelligent Life)
- Why Uber Is Joining the Race to Dominate Urban Logistics (WonkBlog)
What are you reading?
Progress on Progress
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.