Here are some reads for your Tuesday morning:
• The Forever Elusive Alpha (Statistical Ideas)
• The €1,000,000,000,000 Question, Revisited (FT Alphaville)
• Nasdaq Composite vs. Your BS Risk Tolerance (TRB)
• When Saving for 10 Years Pays More Than Saving for 40 (Telegraph) see also Retirement Advice, Without the Sugarcoating (NY Times)
• U.S. Wireless Carriers Finally Have Something to Fear: Google (BGR)
• You're Less Likely to Die in a Car Crash Nowadays -- Here's Why (Vox)
• 20 Little Tips for a Big Career and Life (Forbes)
• Apps Solidify Leadership Six Years Into the Mobile Revolution (Flurry)
• Weed Is the Sleeper Issue of 2016 (The Wire) see also Remember When Legal Marijuana Was Going to Send Crime Skyrocketing? (Vox)
• Yes, Stephen Colbert Would Be Great as Host of CBS's 'Late Night' (Daily Beast)
What are you reading?
Five-year bull market: Room to run?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
(Barry Ritholtz writes about finance, the economy and the business world for Bloomberg View. Follow him on Twitter @Ritholtz.)
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com