Here are some reads for your Tuesday morning:
• The Forever Elusive Alpha (Statistical Ideas)
• The €1,000,000,000,000 Question, Revisited (FT Alphaville)
• Nasdaq Composite vs. Your BS Risk Tolerance (TRB)
• When Saving for 10 Years Pays More Than Saving for 40 (Telegraph) see also Retirement Advice, Without the Sugarcoating (NY Times)
• U.S. Wireless Carriers Finally Have Something to Fear: Google (BGR)
• You’re Less Likely to Die in a Car Crash Nowadays -- Here’s Why (Vox)
• 20 Little Tips for a Big Career and Life (Forbes)
• Apps Solidify Leadership Six Years Into the Mobile Revolution (Flurry)
• Weed Is the Sleeper Issue of 2016 (The Wire) see also Remember When Legal Marijuana Was Going to Send Crime Skyrocketing? (Vox)
• Yes, Stephen Colbert Would Be Great as Host of CBS’s ‘Late Night’ (Daily Beast)
What are you reading?
Five-year bull market: Room to run?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.