Good morning. Here is some reading to start off your workweek:
• Jobs Report: Back to Where We Started (FiveThirtyEight)
• Quack Quack: Demand, Meet Supply. (Reformed Broker)
• The Future for Real Interest Rates (Gavyn Davies)
• Apple’s Deep Pockets: What $159 Billion Could Do (Bits)
• Hedge Funds Get Gold Timing Wrong on Rebound (Bloomberg) see also The Fall of Gold (QuickTake)
• When CEOs Matter (stratēchery)
• Michael Lewis’s Crusade (NY Times) see also How NYSE, Nasdaq Profit Off ‘Flash Boys’ (NY Post)
• Why UPS Trucks Don’t Turn Left (Priceonomics)
• Insult and Injury: How Doctors Are Losing the War Against Trolls (BuzzFeed)
• Ezra Klein: How Politics Makes Us Stupid (Vox)
What are you reading?
U.S. Reaches a Milestone on Lost Jobs
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.