• Schwab: High-Frequency Trading is a Cancer (Charles Schwab) see also BATS Admits CEO Lied About HFT on CNBC (Zero Hedge)
• Earnings Needed (FT Alphaville)
• How the Supreme Court Could Stop the 401(k) Rip-Off (Yahoo)
• Idle Cash Piles Up: U.S. nonfinancial companies hold at least three times more cash than the Federal Reserve reports (Reuters)
• Cuban: The Idiots Guide to High Frequency Trading (Maverick)
• How HP invented the calculator: Managing Without Brackets (Economist)
• Soaring Housing Costs Driving Educated People From Big Cities (Real Time Economics)
• ‘Silicon Valley,’ Mike Judge’s new series, debuts on HBO (NY Times) see also How The Makers of “Silicon Valley” Captured the Comic Reality of Silicon Valley (FastCo Create)
• The Secret Life of a Food Stamp (MarketPlace)
• After Three Decades, Letterman Says He Will Sign Off (NY Times) and see How David Letterman Reinvented TV (Rolling Stone)
What's up for the weekend?
Value Stocks Head Higher as Growth Companies Look Pricey
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.