I almost believe winter is over. Enjoy these midweek reads:
• Housel: Why Markets Will Always Crash (Motley Fool)
• Equities For the Long Run? Or Property? Or Neither? (MoneyBeat)
• For Borrowers, Bonds Are Beautiful (WSJ)
• The ‘Crude Wall’ Cometh (FT Alphaville)
• Profit Margins: The Death of a Chart (Philosophical Economics) but see Killing a Chart, but Not the Margin Question (FT Alphaville)
• Wearables: One-Third of Consumers Abandoning Devices (The Guardian)
• Think You Work Hard? Bet You Don’t (FT)
• Why Did Obamacare Critics Think People Would Not Sign Up? (Bangor Daily News)
• Most of What Your Doctor Does, a Robot Can Do Better (Quartz)
• Stephen Colbert Fires Back at Racial Tweet Outcry With ‘Colbert Report’ Segment (Hollywood Reporter)
What are you reading?
Stock Investors See Hints of a Stronger Quarter
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.