Each year, the airline-review firm Skytrax creates a list of the best airports in the world.
The list is notable for the absence of U.S. airports.
This isn’t a surprise. Ideological extremism in the U.S. has turned what used to be the ordinary process of funding of infrastructure projects, such as airports, into a minefield of partisan rancor.
Crumbling bridges, roads and airports are befitting a nation in decline.
Oh, and here is the list:
The Best Airports in the World 2014
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Incheon International Airport
- Munich Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Tokyo International Airport Haneda
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Zurich Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
- London Heathrow Airport
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.