Happy Birthday to Ken Howard, 70. Has anyone under 40 watched The White Shadow?
Is it the weekend yet? I need to get to the good stuff:
1. Jonathan Cohn looks at the ACA enrollment numbers.
2. Conor Friedersdorf says the Republican Party isn’t big enough for both neocons and libertarians.
3. Juliet Eilperin on the exec branch nominations mess.
4. Dan Larison on how Barack Obama’s rhetoric and actions diverge in foreign policy.
5. And Matt Grossman has been blogging his new book over at the Monkey Cage this week. I have some questions about some of his claims, but his posts are well worth reading. The most recent one is about Washington and public opinion.
To contact the writer of this article: Jonathan Bernstein at Jbernstein62@bloomberg.net.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Francis Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org