• Housel: One-Sentence Financial Rules (Motley Fool)
• My 2nd favorite headline today! Right Said Fed. Hey Finance-Land: Janet Yellen Is Not Your Mommy. (Slate)
• The Case Against This Stock Market (Barron's) see also Are the Markets Heading Back to the 1990s and Hammer Time? (Ciovacco Capital)
• Emerging Markets Are Attractive (Short Side of Long)
• Here's the Real Reason Warren Buffett Doesn't Invest in Technology -- Or Bitcoin (Business Insider)
• Housing Recovery Needs More Than Warmer Weather (WSJ)
• Wolf: China's Struggle for a New Economy (FT) see also How Rumor Sparked Panic and Three-Day Bank Run in Chinese City (Reuters)
• My favorite headline today! Oculus Grift: Kickstarter as Charity for Venture Capitalists (ValleyWag)
• Fewest Americans Earning Minimum Wage Since 2008 (Real Time Economics)
• Can Evolution Outrace Climate Change? (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
Foreign Investment in U.S. Hits New Record
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
(Barry Ritholtz writes about finance, the economy and the business world for Bloomberg View. Follow him on Twitter @Ritholtz.)
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org