I am home with a nasty head cold; one that I hope will go away quickly:
• Certamen: A team competition in which contestants answer questions about investing (Reformed Broker)
• International Trading Opportunities (Fidelity)
• No Business Built on Teenager Demand Is Sustainable (Digitopoly)
• Wal-Mart’s Dependence on Food Stamps, Revealed (LA Times)
• What’s Behind This Totally Nonexistent Epidemic of Banker Suicides? (The Awl) see also What’s Up With the Recent Rash of Banker Suicides? (The Week)
• State of American Well-Being II (Stirling Behavioural Science Blog)
• The Failure Fetish in Silicon Valley (NY Mag)
• With Sobering Science, Doctor Debunks 12-Step Recovery (NPR)
• Renewables Aren’t Enough. Clean Coal Is the Future (Wired) see also Raise a Glass of Scottish Wine to Global Climate Changes (Bloomberg)
• Hero or Criminal? James Brady, the WTC Ironworker Who Jumped Off the Building (Daily Beast)
What are you reading?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.