These reads will ease you back into your workweek:
• Did Yellen Intend to Tighten Policy Last Week? (Gavyn Davies) see also Investors Fret as Prospect of Rate Rise Gets Closer (MoneyBeat)
• Go Active for Bonds, but Index Your Stocks (Barron’s)
• Yes, Biotech Is a Bubble. SFW. (Reformed Broker)
• Kass: Tips From Coach Valvano; Nikkei Is a Dud (The Street)
• Claims Rule Everything Around Me C.R.E.A.M. (Stone Street Advisors)
• Schneiderman (and Einstein) Pressure High-Speed Trading (Bloomberg)
• Apple and Google’s Wage-Fixing Cartel Involved Dozens More Companies, Over One Million Employees (Pando Daily)
• The Colossal Arrogance of Newsweek’s Bitcoin “Scoop” (Ars Technica)
• Map: How Much Stimulus Spending Did Your District Receive? (WonkBlog)
• More people are battling to regain their online privacy. (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Some Pros Turn Cautious as Bull Market Turns Five
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.