Happy Birthday to Donna Pescow, 60.
Plenty of good stuff:
1. Jaime Fuller looks at the complexities of summarizing ACA successes and failures.
2. No, there’s no huge pool of libertarians out there just desperate for Rand Paul; Kevin Williamson is right about that one.
3. The empirical case for raising the minimum wage, from Michael Reich and Ken Jacobs.
4. I agree with Kevin Drum on this one: There’s a very good reason why the press pays (some) attention to crackpot Republican candidates, and it’s not media ideological bias. Still, I said last week, there does seem to be an enormous market among liberals for nutty statements from crackpot Republicans.
5. And a bit of Canadian constitutionalism to start the week, from Erin Crandall.
To contact the writer of this article: Jonathan Bernstein at Jbernstein62@bloomberg.net.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Francis Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.