Happy Birthday to Donna Pescow, 60.
Plenty of good stuff:
1. Jaime Fuller looks at the complexities of summarizing ACA successes and failures.
2. No, there's no huge pool of libertarians out there just desperate for Rand Paul; Kevin Williamson is right about that one.
3. The empirical case for raising the minimum wage, from Michael Reich and Ken Jacobs.
4. I agree with Kevin Drum on this one: There's a very good reason why the press pays (some) attention to crackpot Republican candidates, and it's not media ideological bias. Still, I said last week, there does seem to be an enormous market among liberals for nutty statements from crackpot Republicans.
5. And a bit of Canadian constitutionalism to start the week, from Erin Crandall.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Frank Wilkinson at email@example.com