The workweek ends!
• Here's How 18 Categories of Equity Funds Measure Up Against Their Respective Indices (Business Insider)
• Russia 'Planned Wall Street Bear Raid' (BBC)
• Tesla Can Topple the Car-Dealer Monopoly (BV) see also Tesla Versus the Rent Seekers (Marginal Revolution)
• You Can't Avoid Asset Allocation ... Even If You Try (The Capital Spectator)
• Zweig: Explaining the Stock Market's Madness (Total Return) see also What Neuroscience Says About the Link Between Creativity and Madness (FastCo Design)
• Gold mining stocks, so bad for so long, are finally doing better -- but the smaller companies may be a better bet. (WSJ)
• At Financial News Sites, Stock Promoters Make Inroads (Fortune)
• Smarter People Are More Trusting (The Atlantic) see also Half of Americans Believe in Medical Conspiracy Theories (NPR)
• Every Popular Theory You've Heard About Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 and Why They're Probably Wrong (BuzzFeed)
• There Must Be Some Misunderstanding: Unintelligible rock lyrics can teach us what we think (Chronicle of Higher Education)
What are you reading?
Client Assets Under Management
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
(Barry Ritholtz writes about finance, the economy and the business world for Bloomberg View. Follow him on Twitter @Ritholtz.)
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com