Happy Birthday to Shawon Dunston, 51.
The weekend is coming, and so is the good stuff:
1. Scott Lemieux makes the case for Supreme Court term limits. I continue to be ambivalent about this.
2. Ed Kilgore on Robert Strauss.
3. The case for everyone to stop telling Ruth Bader Ginsburg what to do, from Dahlia Lithwick.
4. Sarah Posner on Hobby Lobby and kosher butchers.
5. And Twitter was lousy with everyone’s first tweets yesterday, and Jaime Fuller made something useful of it: politician first tweets.
To contact the writer of this article: Jonathan Bernstein at Jbernstein62@bloomberg.net.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Max Berley at email@example.com.