Some reads for your Wednesday morning:
• Individual Investors Lose Money When Using Technical Analysis (Value Walk) see also And the Chart Says: Oh Dear God No (FT Alphaville)
• Goldman Sachs: What Happens If Elon Musk Is the Next Steve Jobs? (MoneyBeat)
• The Pending Failure of a Major Chinese Property Developer Looks a Lot Like Pets.com (Quartz)
• The New Age of Crony Capitalism (Economist)
• We Have a 1 in 7,419,071,319 Chance of Winning Buffett’s Billion (Five Thirty Eight)
• Income Inequality: A Primer on Inequality and Economic Growth (Filip Spagnoli)
• Apple Designer Jonathan Ive gives a rare, remarkable interview (Time) see also The Truthiness of Apple’s Decline (Daring Fireball)
• Soaring supply and falling prices, along with new food trends, are changing how people eat lobster. (WSJ)
• The Toxins That Threaten Our Brains (The Atlantic)
• How Not to Kill Yourself With Household Items (Digg)
What are you reading?
Why Putin Thinks Crimea Belongs to Russia
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.