Honor Thor’s Day with these reads:
• As Stock Picking Comes Back In, ETF Use Goes Out (MoneyBeat)
• Mall traffic is down (Fidelity) see also Are Malls Over? (New Yorker)
• Buyback Binge Takes a Breather (MoneyBeat)
• Traders Beat Market Indexes Borrowing Tools From Sports (Bloomberg)
• Cultural Production of Ignorance Provides Rich Field for Study (LA Times)
• Blame Voters, Not Congress, for Our Budgetary Woes (WonkBlog)
• NSA Has Been Hijacking the Botnets of Other Hackers (Wired)
• Why Is It So Expensive to Build a Bridge in America? (The Week)
• The $100,000 Device That Could Have Solved Missing Plane Mystery (Medium)
• Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen and Time’s Vain Delusions (David Dobbs)
What are you reading?
Buyback Binge Take a Breather
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.