Happy Birthday to Glenne Headly, 59.
Nothing like the good stuff:
1. Good for Dana Milbank for fighting the special election hype.
2. Mark Blumenthal and Ariel Edwards-Levy look at what happened in FL-13, and what’s new with President Barack Obama’s approval ratings.
3. Another new Monkey Cage poster: Laura Seay asks “Does slacktivism work?”
4. Presidency scholar Julia Azari discusses informality and communication from FDR to Reagan to Obama.
5. And Jaime Fuller looks back at tech in the Oval Office.
To contact the writer of this article: Jbernstein62@bloomberg.net.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Max Berley at email@example.com.