Happy Birthday to Glenne Headly, 59.
Nothing like the good stuff:
1. Good for Dana Milbank for fighting the special election hype.
2. Mark Blumenthal and Ariel Edwards-Levy look at what happened in FL-13, and what's new with President Barack Obama's approval ratings.
3. Another new Monkey Cage poster: Laura Seay asks "Does slacktivism work?"
4. Presidency scholar Julia Azari discusses informality and communication from FDR to Reagan to Obama.
5. And Jaime Fuller looks back at tech in the Oval Office.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
(Jonathan Bernstein covers U.S. politics for Bloomberg View. He is co-editor of "The Making of the Presidential Candidates 2012." Follow him onTwitter at @JBPlainblog.)
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org