Happy Birthday to Liza Minnelli, 68. “Everybody thinks they're Frank Sinatra.”
Blogging may be a little irregular this week because I’m on the road, but I still make time for the good stuff:
1. John Sides talks to the authors of a new study finding that campaign donations buy access to Congress.
2. But Jennifer Victor argue for caution because the relationship between money and access has been extremely difficult to nail down.
3. More about Richard Richard Nixon versus Barack Obama (for liberals), from Scott Lemieux.
4. Kim Yi Dionne, new to the Monkey Cage, with five things to know about Africa.
5. And Alyssa Rosenberg on "Cosmos" and the science/religion quesion.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org