Good morning. Here’s what I’m reading to kick-off my Tuesday:
• Bull Market Rivals ’90s at Half Valuation as Demand Broadens (Bloomberg) but see also Bull Market Looks Good, but Beware Ides of March (Barron’s)
• 401(k)s aren't the problem. You Are. (Washington Post)
• The “Easy Money” Myth (Reformed Broker)
• Why Do Options Prices Predict Stock Returns? (SSRN)
• Hilsenrath Analysis: Fed Likely to Continue Taper, Consider Changing Forward Guidance (Real Time Economics)
• NYSE, Nasdaq Join to Push for Trading Rule (WSJ)
• Digital Hub 2.0 (stratēchery)
• “The Upshot” Is NYTs’ Replacement for Silver’s FiveThirtyEight (Quartz)
• 10 Things the Gun Industry Won’t Tell You (MarketWatch)
• What Your Favorite Music Says About You and How It Can Improve Your Life (Time)
What are you reading?
Silicon Valley: 2014 is not 1999
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.