Good Saturday morning. Here is my list of longer-form reading for your weekend enjoyment:
• We Are Less Than Rational (Above the Market)
• Welcome to Googletown (The Verge) see also Go West, Young Bank Bro (Modern Luxury)
• Obama’s Trauma Team: Inside the Nightmare Launch of HealthCare.Gov (Time)
• The Benjamin Franklin Effect: The Surprising Psychology of How to Handle Haters (Brain Pickings)
• Online Shopping Is Big. It’s Also Tiny. (Corporate Intelligence)
• Can an Audacious Plan to Create a New Energy Resource Help Save the Planet? (New Yorker) see also American Aqueduct: The Great California Water Saga (The Atlantic)
• How Microryza Acquired the Domain Experiment.com (Priceonomics)
• The Mammoth Cometh (NY Times)
• In Conversation: Saturday Night Live’s Lorne Michaels (Vulture) see also Alec Baldwin: Good-bye, Public Life (Vulture)
• An Oral History of Ghostbusters (Esquire)
Whats up for the weekend?
A Close Oscar Race Tightens Up
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.