My Friday reading:
• Everything Is Awesome! (Reformed Broker)
• Men vs. Women: Investment Decisions (Black Rock) see also Mars, Venus and the Handling of Money (NY Times)
• The 100 Most Innovative Technology Firms (Housing Wire)
• Can the Bond Rally Continue? (Fidelity) see also Gold Bugs Return After Last Year's Rout (WSJ)
• The conspiracist of naked shorts is convicted of fraud (Crain's New York)
• How the Fed Let the World Blow Up in 2008 (The Atlantic) see also Do We Even Need a Fed Balance-Sheet Reduction? (FT Alphaville)
• What the Numbers Say About Who Will Win at the Oscars (BuzzFeed) see also OK, Jared Leto is probably a lock, but this year's Oscar race is unusually wide open. (WSJ)
• Seth Rogen's Funny, Touching Fight for Alzheimer's Patients (Salon)
• Jan Brewer's speech on Arizona's anti-gay bill (New Yorker) see also Close-Minded Man Not Even Willing to Hear Out Argument on Why Homosexuality an Abomination (The Onion)
• The Incredible Stock-Picking Ability of SEC Employees (WonkBlog) see also The SEC Should Really Start a Hedge Fund (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
(Barry Ritholtz writes about finance, the economy and the business world for Bloomberg View. Follow him on Twitter @Ritholtz.)
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org