Good morning. Some reads for your Thursday pleasure:
• Five Tech Stocks, $400 Billion Cash (YCharts)
• 10 Value Investing Blogs to Follow (Wall Street Survivor) but see Momentum as the Only Reliable Market Anomaly (Climateer Investing)
• Morgan Stanley Underwrites TSLA Convertible Offering Day After 100 Percent Stock Price Upgrade (Zero Hedge)
• What Will Bernanke Title His Book? Twitter Weighs In (Real Time Economics) see also Survey Says: Social Media Gaining Importance as Investment Tool (MoneyBeat)
• Builder borrowing is on the rise, a sign supply crunch for new homes could soon ease. (WSJ)
• Will the Supreme Court Save Us From Software Patents? (The Switch)
• Tarullo on Monetary Policy and Financial Stability (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• Newspaper Denies Attorney General Profile Is Donald Trump’s Revenge (BuzzFeed) see also A New York Observer Article Brings a Spat in Trump’s Orbit (NY Times)
• Best Advice: Spot Bad Advice Early in Your Career (LinkedIn)
• Patton Oswalt on the strange comic legacy of Bill Hicks (Slate)
What are you reading?
Consumer Confidence and the Unemployment Rate
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.