Tanned and rested: I’m back from vacation and raring to go:
• Investors have been pouring money into European stock funds, pulling back on U.S. shares (WSJ) see also Worst Value Opportunity Set in 25 Years (Greenbackd)
• Housing Weakness: Temporary or Enduring? (Calculated Risk)
• The Perfectly Dangerous Thing Your Clients Want (Think Advisor) see also The Two Most Important Questions For Investors (Ciovacco Capital)
• Half of U.S. Farmland Being Eyed by Private Equity (Climateer Investing)
• Is Poor Forecasting the Achilles Heel of Economics? (Fiscal Times)
• Japanese Inflation Isn’t as High as You Think (Noahpinion) see also Red Flag for Gold: Fear May Be Fading (MoneyBeat)
• North Dakota No. 1 in Well-Being, West Virginia Still Last (Gallup)
• The Nation’s Entirely Objective Think Tanks and Consultants Want You to Know Comcast Deal Is Secretly Awesome (Techdirt)
• Actually, Climate Trolls, January Ended Up Being the Fourth-Warmest on Record (Salon)
• For Hints at Apple’s Plans, Read Its Shopping List (NY Times) see also Apple Is Already Building Its Next Massive Business and No One Seems to Have Noticed (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Have We Been Living in an Age of Austerity?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.