My longer-form reading, perfect for the long flight back home:
• An Aggressive Fed Finds Critics on Wall Street (Dealbook)
• Medication: The Smart-Pill Oversell (Nature)
• 1 Percent Jokes and Plutocrats in Drag: What I Saw When I Crashed a Wall Street Secret Society (NY Mag)
• Remembering ‘Adam Smith’ (WSJ)
• Crossing Borders and Changing Lives, Lured by Higher State Minimum Wages (NY Times)
• Life in the Nineties (Your 90s) (New Yorker)
• How a Crime Becomes Political: Trayvon Martin and the Way Different Media Co-Create the News (Nieman Lab)
• Amanda, @TrappedAtMyDesk on Twitter, Dies, Age Unknown (Medium) see also Everything We Leave Behind (Zchamu)
• Should the Government Pay You to Be Alive? (Boston Globe)
• Where Soccer Gets Made (Roads and Kingdoms)
What are you reading?
Small Investors Jump Back Into the Trading Game
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org