Good morning. Here is what’s interesting:
• Yellen’s Debut as Chair (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• Who are the Top 10 Hedge Fund Managers of All Time? (Reformed Broker) see also John Maynard Keynes’s Own Portfolio Not Too Dismal (NY Times)
• Why Are There Timeless Lessons That Do Not Get Arbitraged Away? (Advisor Perspectives)
• My annual investment mea culpas (Washington Post)
• Buzzfeed CEO: Here’s Why Facebook Isn’t Crushing Us (Business Insider)
• U.S. Targets Buyers of China-Bound Luxury Cars (DealBook) but see Automaker Gives Its Blessings, and G.O.P. Its Warnings (NY Times)
• 6 key findings about going to college (Pew Research)
• Programming automatic routines for a house involves logic puzzles of the kind you see on the LSAT (WSJ)
• There have been five mass extinctions in Earth’s history. Now we’re facing a sixth. (WonkBlog)
• Hilarious! David Thorne is kind of a jerk… (I Waste So Much Time)
What are you reading?
Fed’s Yellen Sets Course For Steady Bond-Buy Cuts
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.