Happy Birthday to Joe English, 65.
Freakish winter weather here in San Antonio, but that won't stop the good stuff:
1. Adrian Blau on Robert Dahl.
2. More on Senate 2014 from Ben Highton.
3. I agree with Seth Masket: there’s not much evidence of an expiration date for presidential candidates.
4. Good one from Michael Cohen about fear-mongering from the intelligence community.
5. Fact checking is a good idea that hasn’t always been executed very well. This is promising.
6. Alyssa Rosenberg gets annoyed with Page Six. Nice.
7. Jared Bernstein on real and imagined poverty traps.
8. And Jaime Fuller collects debt-limit explainers.
To contact the writer of this article: Jbernstein62@bloomberg.net.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Francis Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.